The essential IT tool to the high-level and efficient event organization...
ConfWareTM is a secure, web-based, database-driven software application, which has developed especially for academic conferences to handle all major registration, management and communication tasks online within one integrated system. We offer this service for organiser companies (PCOs) and academic institutions to employ it for their individual scientific congress, conferences, symposiums and seminars.
ConfWareTM can provide an instant performance and attendance boost for your next event while significantly reduce the workload and costs. Thanks to its modularity and the lot of setup features, ConfWareTM is finely adjustable for all the needs of a scientific or professional event.
Packages & services
| Package versions
||Standard & Pro||Scientific Standard & Pro|
||Business conference, tech. seminar, workshop||Academic syimposium, conference, congress|
|Invoice data export|
in Standard packages
in Pro packages
in Scientific additional package
* participation is free of charge
** CIB Bank, OTP Bank, K&H Bank, FHB Bank, WireCard, PayPal connection
- ConfwareTM is a fully hosted, ASP solution. As an Application Service Provider (ASP), Molcomp System Ltd. provides all hardware and software component for the usage and sets up and maintains your conference database during the period of the service.
- Perpetual, partitioned database. Your database is fully partitioned so your data stays separate from the data in all other databases maintained by the ASP.
- Web access from any Internet-connected computer. You can access the ConfWareTM system using a Web browser on any computer that has Internet access. You have the freedom to view and update your conference data from the office, home, or vacation.
- Secure data. All communications between the ConfWareTM server and your web browser use secure “https” protocol. The data that you send and receive is encrypted (128 bit SSL encryption with security certificate). Additionally, all access both on the registration and the administration side is password protected, requiring all attendees and administrators to log in with a username and password.
System Requirements for the registrants and system administrators
- The ConfWareTM supports the major web browsers like new versions of Microsoft Windows® Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox™, Google Chrome™ and Safari™.
- Your computer monitor display mode should also set to high color, 16 bit or higher, with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixel or greater on the attendee side and on the administration side.